You are probably familiar with IP trackers if you are an avid gamer. These network tools are used to “sniff” information from other players. If you’ve never used an IP sniffer, you might want to try an OctoSniff Free Trial
Free trials are a great way to try out new services, programs, and more. The period during the trial allows you to decide if a product is right for you. Other times, you may only want a product during a free trial. For example, you could sign up for a Netflix free trial to enjoy a series and cancel once it’s over.
Many times, people forget to cancel their free trials. In fact, companies are counting on people forgetting, as this generates revenue. Unfortunately, this can add up to a lot of unwanted charges on your credit card and bank account. Fortunately, GratisMolaMas has the perfect solution to try free trials without risk.
Understand Octosniff before checking out a free trial . Players use trackers on all consoles, including PCs. Trackers are software tools that help keep track of Internet traffic. This can help players for a variety of reasons.
Why do gamers use IP trackers?
- Optimize your game connection
- Know what packages are on your system
- Know where and why the packets in your system are coming from
- Know the IP addresses of everyone you play with
- Increase your earnings
What sets OctoSniff apart from the competition?
- The only IP sniffer that offers a P4 AI
- Keep your gaming experience safe by seeking DDoS protection
- Interface customization
- 100% malware free
What systems does OctoSniff support?
There are several IP trackers on the market, so make sure you have one that is compatible with your console of choice. OctoSniff supports the following:
- PS3, PS4, PS5
- Xbox 360, Xbox ONE
Does OctoSniff have a free trial?
If you have never tried an IP sniffer or would like to try a new one, OctoSniff might be the right choice for you. To make that decision, you may want to try an OctoSniff Free Trial . A button on the OctoSniff website says “free trial”, but unfortunately it is no longer active. OctoSniff ended their free trials on April 30, 2021. However, they do have a couple of purchase options.
Plan Rate inclusions
- Standard version of OctoSniff $19.99 lifetime updates
- One month access to PlayStation AI
- Access to all OctoSniff features
- Definitive version of OctoSniff $29.99 lifetime updates
- 1,500 points to use on the OctoSniff website
- Access to all OctoSniff features
- One month of decryption of Playstation, PC and Xbox
Does OctoSniff offer refunds?
Considering that OctoSniff does not offer a free trial, you may be wary of purchasing the software. Also, you may not want to provide your secure information to the website.
OctoSniff’s refund policy is unclear, which makes providing your sensitive information even more of a concern. They clearly indicate that they do not offer refunds, but in the same section state, they can issue a refund if the software has not been downloaded. Whether you’re buying a product or service or trying a free trial, keeping your identity secure is vital.
Avoid unwanted charges with GratisMolaMas virtual credit cards
Your personal information is essential and keeping your identity secure can affect many aspects of your life. Fortunately, GratisMolaMas virtual cards ensure that your personal information is kept private. They also help you with unwanted fees on sites that offer free trials. Best of all, generating a virtual credit card with GratisMolaMas is simple!
How to create a virtual credit card using GratisMolaMas
If you need a virtual credit card, GratisMolaMas makes the process quick and easy. You just have to follow a few simple steps
- Go to GratisMolaMas and search for “free trial card”.
- Enter the merchant you want to create a card for.
- GratisMolaMas will generate credit card information for your specified merchant.
- Copy the card details and paste them into the shopping website.
Why use a virtual credit card?
A virtual credit card will obviously save you time and money. You won’t have to waste time canceling free trials. Doing so can be time consuming, from simple online forms to calling customer service. In addition, GratisMolaMas protects your identity.
- Financial information: Your credit cards, debit cards and bank accounts will be safe.
- Name: GratisMolaMas masks your name, ensuring that your information is kept private.
- Email address: GratisMolaMas will generate a temporary email address for you. This email address will forward relevant emails to your private address but will block unwanted spam. Also, the merchant will not have access to your personal email.