A Canadian Visa stamp on your passport authorizes you to enter Canada. It is a permit that allows you to enter the nation and stay lawfully, either temporarily or permanently.
It is possible to acquire the job despite having no PR! The constructive work permit system in Canada allows foreign employees to work in various jobs around the country. Since 2019, almost 400,000 foreign employees have gotten work visas in Canada.
Many professions in Canada, such as truck drivers, farmworkers, and tradespeople, are filled by qualified immigrants from other countries under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP).
Ways to Get a Job without PR Status
Get a Work Permit: TFWP vs. IMP:
The first stage of working in Canada as a non-resident is determining which work visa you are eligible for. Although the vast majority must lawfully, certain foreign employees may not require work permits to work in Canada.
If you need to apply for a work permit in Canada, you have two choices:
- An employer-specific work permit (closed) under the TFWP or
- Under the IMP, a work permit might be open or closed.
The main distinction between the two work permit systems is that the TFWP requires foreign employees to obtain Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) paperwork, while work permits under the IMP do not.
Another key distinction is that open work permits are only accessible through the IMP.
In the case of TFWP (Temporary Foreign Worker Program):
- Only particular occupations and the top 10% of salary earners are eligible for the two-week processing requirement; otherwise, the procedure might take months.
In the case of IMP (International Mobility Program):
- The norm for work permit processing in several IMP 6streams is two weeks.
Foreign employees with open work permits can work anywhere in Canada and in any business. This implies that employees do not need to find a job in Canada before applying for work permits. The Working Holiday Visa and the Post-Graduate Work Permit are two popular examples of open work visas.
Working Holiday Visa
- The Working Holiday Visa is a common work visa issued under the IEC of the IMP.
- It is intended for young persons aged 18 to 30/35 from qualified nations to work in Canada while traveling the country for up to two years!
- The best thing is that these international employees do not need employment offers or LMIAs to apply!
- To take the online eligibility exam, you must first register with Canadian Visa.
Understand the Immigration Pilots in Canada:
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) and the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) were created with a single goal in mind:
- To attract foreign workers to Canada’s smaller, less well-known regions, such as the four Atlantic provinces and participating communities in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Various industries in these areas are experiencing labor shortages. Foreign employees who acquire positions with pilot firms can apply for permanent residency in Canada. However, they need to fulfill the program’s additional requirements, such as work experience and English or French language ability.
Interested candidates can apply through consulting like Canada job consultancy in Hyderabad, Bangalore, and many more areas in our country.
Things to know about the Immigration Pilots
- LMIA is not necessary.
- Foreign workers with advanced degrees (doctors, accountants) and intermediate degrees (truck drivers, agriculture laborers) may be eligible for immigration through the Pilots.
- The foreign worker must intend to reside and work in the province or municipality where they are employed.
- While their permanent residence petitions are being finalized, foreign employees applying through the Pilots may be permitted to begin working for their employers with work permits given under the IMP.
If you want to acquire a job offer in Canada but don’t have permanent residency, you should always contact a reputable immigration and visa counselor in Canada. They will do a comprehensive eligibility evaluation to make you eligible for various career options in Canada without requiring you to gain permanent residency.
They will fully comprehend your problem and provide you with exceptional assistance. Professionals in Canadian immigration will assist you throughout the procedure. You may use various job-search sites and Canadian job consultancy in Hyderabad, Chennai, and many areas to locate the best fit for you.