The Microsoft account settings (aka.ms/accountsettings) are used to configure an account for changing the Microsoft services settings including Xbox Live, Hotmail and Messenger, Skype, and others.
Have you ever wanted to take a quick break from your main Microsoft account? Well, now you can! I have written this blog post to show you how you can easily change Microsoft account settings using aka.ms/accountsettings.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings?
aka.ms/accountsettings is a Microsoft account settings page for managing settings for your Microsoft account. You can use this page to view and update your password, change your security question, or turn on two-step verification to help protect your account.
The following are some of the things you can do on this page:
- Change your password and security questions. Alternatively, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- Turn on two-step verification (also called two-factor authentication). This extra layer of security helps prevent someone else from accessing your account if they have your username and password.
- Manage your contacts, including deleting contacts that have been added to your Microsoft Account by other people using the Share feature in Windows or Office apps.
How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings in Xbox Console?
aka.ms/accountsettings is the official Microsoft website to manage your Xbox Live account. If you are not sure how to use this site, then here is a step-by-step guide for you.
- Visit aka.ms/accountsettings on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter your Microsoft account and password to log in.
- Click on the My Account tab located at the top of the page. On this page, you will find all your account information, such as your billing address, payment history and credit cards tied to your account. You can also update any of these details if there are changes required.
- Click on Subscriptions to view all the subscriptions that you have purchased from Microsoft Store (Xbox Live Gold membership). You can cancel any subscription from here if you wish to do so in the future.
Aka.ms/account Settings and Privacy
We can access your account settings by clicking the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. You can change your password, update your subscription plan, view billing details, and more.
We can also manage your privacy settings here. This includes adjusting how your profile information is shared with others, who can follow you, and who can see your posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have a business account, you’ll also see an option to add or remove people from your team.
How To Fix Your AKA Microsoft Account Settings If They’re Not Working?
AKA Microsoft account settings is a feature that lets you sign in without a password. If your account has been locked, you can use the AKA Microsoft account settings to unlock it.
If your AKA Microsoft account settings aren’t working, you might need to follow these steps:
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure that you’re using the latest version of your browser.
- If you’re using a Windows 10 PC, make sure that password-free sign-in is turned on for your PC and phone. For more help, see How do I turn on password-free sign-in for my PC?
- If you’re having trouble signing in with an email address instead of a phone number, check if your account requires two-factor authentication (2FA).
Microsoft account settings are pretty complex, and there are other even more advanced settings that you can change. It is not possible to explain all the settings in an article but some of the most basic ones which are useful for most users are described in this article.
For more information about AKA MS Account Settings, visit my website, Datarecovo