In this article we will talk about the Xbox error 0x97e107df . Xbox is an eighth generation game console developed by Microsoft. It has many games and features to offer players. Xbox offers two game modes, namely online and offline.
However, you can only enjoy these games and features if your Xbox is working properly. As we know, Xbox One doesn’t always perform well. There are several errors that users face on Xbox One, such as Xbox One error code 0x82d40004, 0x87dd0006, 0x8027025a, 0x8b050033, etc.
And, recently we have found so many users reporting the Xbox One error 0x97e107df . This error annoys Xbox users around the world as it prevents them from using Xbox Live features. It appears on the console with this error message:
SOMETHING WENT WRONG, GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY. IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, VISIT XBOX.COM/ERRORHELP AND ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE: 0X97E107DF
This error appears due to the issue with license validation that prevents the Xbox Live application from starting the game. But you don’t have to worry much about this problem because it is easy to deal with.
So, coming straight to our point, you can easily fix the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df by applying the solutions mentioned in this article.
How to deal with Xbox error code 0x97e107df?
Solution 1: Restart your Xbox console
The first thing you can try to fix the Xbox error 0x97e107df is to restart your Xbox console. Some affected users have managed to successfully resolve this error code on their Xbox One in this way.
So, you can also try this trick. To do this, first press the Xbox button and hold it down. Now go to the Restart Console and click Restart to restart your game console.
After restarting the console, check if the file error code 0x97e107df on Xbox is fixed or not. If you encounter the error, go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Check the status of the Xbox Live service
Sometimes, the Xbox server goes down which leads to various issues and errors on Xbox one. So, it might be possible that you are getting the error 0x97e107df on Xbox due to the inactive Xbox server.
So, here you need to check the Xbox Live Server status . For that, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser on your computer.
- The Xbox official website to check the status of the Xbox Live service. Or you can also visit the Xbox official Twitter handle.
- Here you will get detailed information about the Xbox Live Service Status and you can check if the service is down or working properly.
- If the Xbox server is down, wait a few moments until the server returns to its normal state.
But if you find that the Xbox servers are up and running normally, then there must be some other problem. So, try the other solutions to fix the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df .
Solution 3: Log out and log back in
Sometimes, a simple log out and log back in can be effective fix the Xbox error code 0x97e107df . There are so many instances where various Xbox issues were resolved simply by logging back into the account.
So, try this solution by doing the following:
- press the Xbox button .
- Go to Home .
- Now, highlight your gamerpic to select your account.
- Then, select the Logout .
- Restart your game console (follow the steps indicated in the first solution).
- Once the console has started, enter your credentials in log in back.
This trick should resolve the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df . But, if it failed to fix the error then move on to the methods.
Solution 4: Check your network
If your network connection isn’t working well enough to support Xbox Live features, you may have issues with several problems with the box. And this could be the reason for getting the error 0x97e107df on your Xbox One .
So, make sure your network is working properly and use a wired connection network instead of the wireless network. To check the network connection, follow the instructions below.
Firstly, run the Network Diagnostics:
- press the Xbox button to open the help menu.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Go to the All Settings and open Network .
- Choose Network Settings .
- In the Troubleshooting section, click Test network connection .
Now, reset the MAC address:
- Again open the Settings .
- Select the All Settings and select the Network .
- Go to the Advanced Settings .
- Click on the Alternate MAC address .
- Then click Clear .
- Now restart your game console.
Solution 5: hard reset your console
If none of the above mentioned solutions worked to fix the Xbox error code 0x97e107df problem then the last option you are left with is hard reset of your console.
It will not affect data storage but will completely clear the console cache. However, it will also clean up the recycle bin and dump files which may be causing this Xbox error .
Follow the steps given below to hard reset your Xbox console:
- press the Xbox button and hold it down for at least 10 seconds .
- Wait until the Xbox console turns off.
- After a few minutes, turn on your console
Now, check if the error 0x97e107df is resolved.
Frequently asked questions about the Xbox error code:
What is Error Code 0x80072ee7 on Xbox One?
Error code 0x80072ee7 is an Xbox sign-in error that occurs when trying to open content on the Xbox One console. In this error, the Xbox One console is unable to load the content resource you want to load.
How can I fix Xbox error 0x803f900a?
You can fix Xbox Error Code 0x803f900a by applying these solutions:
- Reset your Xbox console
- Renew your game subscription
- Reinstall the game
How to fix Xbox One won’t update?
If you are having problems with Xbox One not updating the problem, you can follow these solutions to fix this problem:
- Restart your Xbox One console
- Reset the Xbox One
- Try updating offline
- Check your internet connection
- Empty the system cache