Image default

Obtaining a tax ID or employer identification number (EIN) for a Delaware company

SS4 is the IRS form required to obtain an EIN (Employer Identification Number). An EIN/Tax ID number can be considered a Social Security Number for your business. It is a necessary document for opening a bank account in the name of your business and registering in payment systems. We obtain an EIN for you by applying to the official US government agencies.

What is an EIN?

EIN – Employer Identification Number. An EIN, also known as a “Tax ID number,” is a business federal tax ID that works like a Social Security Number for your business. Your EIN helps you file tax returns for your business, open a business bank account under your business name, set up an account with payment systems and thus enter the world market, and most importantly, maintain your business’s official position as a legal business entity.

Do you need an EIN?

If you intend to market your product or service to the global market, you need to get an EIN. The EIN is not used to sell products or services on the worldwide market alone. Many digital platforms are within your reach. After forming a Delaware corporation or LLC, the next step is to obtain a Federal Tax Identification Number (also known as an employer identification number or EIN). Just as having a social security number is essential for US citizens, a Federal Tax Identification Number is necessary for an LLC or company to do business legally, especially if you are running a business in the US. All US companies require an EIN to open a US bank account, get a loan, hire employees, and more. The EIN is valid for the life of the company. However, a new Federal Tax Identification Number is required if your business changes entity type (for example, from an LLC to a corporation).

How do you get an EIN?

Offshore Company Corp offers an inexpensive service to help you obtain tax identification for your company from the IRS. This quick and easy service lets you avoid the often confusing IRS forms and procedures and includes professional customer support.

If you are forming a new company with an Offshore Company Corp, you can save time and have us obtain an EIN for you when you file for your company or LLC. When you fill out our company order form, select your Federal Tax Identification Number and which delivery time we would like you to prefer, and Offshore Company Corp will take care of the rest.

What to do if you lose your EIN

If you can’t find your company’s Federal Tax ID number, there are several ways to find it. If we obtained the EIN on behalf of your company, we could provide the number. We’ll be happy to help you. Please, we will send the number to the email address on the document.

If you still can’t find your EIN, contact the IRS directly at +1 800-829-4933, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central Time.

Please note: Offshore Company Corp is not affiliated with the state of Delaware or the IRS.

Related posts

Vaping is a healthy alternative to smoking


How Custom Pillow Boxes Can Enhance Your Brand Image

Suruchi Pandey

Earn More With Ibotta


Leave a Comment