High Quality of Academic Experience/Skill
- Offers and provides a wide range of courses or programmes to inspire, enrich and educate
- Courses are highly relevant and developed or designed to cater to the requires and demands of all students and all employers
- In addition to remarkable achievements in areas such as Education and Nursing courses, the university has evolved to include new study opportunities and programme offerings in areas such as Sports, Business, Humanities, and Health.
According to the Sunday Times, Good University Guide – the University of Worcester is Ranked in the UK’s top ten for its Nursing course.
- Located in the heart of England, the historic and famous City of Worcester boasts dramatically good-looking sceneries
- With an approx population of around 110,000 people, it is a safe and secure, medium-sized city and has been ranked 14th most desirable place to live out of hundreds of cities and towns in the United Kingdom in current years
- Travel to other parts of the UK is extremely convenient via well-connected motorways and simple accessible public transport
- The city is also well connected to major airports: about approx 45 minutes away from Birmingham International Airport and about slightly around 3 hours away from Manchester Airport and London Heathrow
An Inclusive Community
The University of Worcester embraces and recognizes its role as an agent for social cohesion and inclusion and the contribution and impact that it has on all staff, students, and society. The university has developed and designed its campus, programs and identity to reflect these values. It has ensured that social inclusion is achieved and got through:
- The capacity to expand the innovative Learning Through Disability and Sport in Sport courses now that the country’s first indoor arena in particular designed or developed to cater for the requirements of wheelchair athletes has been opened
- The opening of the Hive, Britain’s first joint university library and public, housing approx 275,000 books and around 12 miles of historical records
- Around 10,000 students within a diverse student community including postgraduates, undergraduates, mature students and international students from almost 75 nationalities worldwide
- Becoming a University of Worcester Choice for all staff, students, and partner organisations
State-of-the-Art Resources and Facilities
As part of an effort to make sure that students’ learning experience is improved, the university has invested approximately £150m towards developing and improving facilities around the campus includes:
- Library: The Hive library
- University City Campus
- University Riverside Campus
- University Worcester Arena
- University Charles Darwin Labs
- University New Halls of Residence
- University Peirson Study and Guidance Centre
For more queries, you should fix your meeting study in UK consultants.
Multiple Campuses within Walking Distance
- The University of Worcester campus includes a new multimillion-pound City campus that houses the university, Worcester Business School and brand new city halls of residence.
- The University St. John’s campus which is located about approx a 20 minute walk away from the city centre boasts high-quality halls of residence, brand new science labs, a modern and high-tech Digital Arts Centre, a new site for the university’s internationally renowned National Pollen and Aerobiology Research Unit and an industry-standard environmental test chamber, able of replicating almost any climate in the global.
- The University Riverside campus which is located in between the city campus and St. John’s campus includes The Garage which houses studios and workshop spaces expressly intended for all Art students. The adjacent Riverside building offers additional specialised space for the University’s work in Sports, Dance, and Performance. It also has a social learning/studying and Internet space for all students.